Pumposh, Inc. dba Wazwan
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of Wazwan without revealing any personal information. However, Wazwan needs certain personal information if you wish to buy or pay for Wazwan services or products.
- Where required, this information may include your company contact information and your personal contact information. Wazwan and/or our affiliate entity(s) will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to set up your member account, to provide you with requested services and products, and to contact you regarding new services and products.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Wazwan and/or our affiliate entity(s) automatically receive and record non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Wazwan may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, Wazwan does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- Wazwan also allows third party companies that are presenting promotions or advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and Wazwan assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Wazwan and/or our affiliate entity(s) may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Wazwan and/or our affiliate entity(s) to provide services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
- Wazwan and/or our affiliate entity(s) may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Wazwan; or
- We find that your actions on our websites violate the Wazwan Policy or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Wazwan. If you have provided personal information to Wazwan and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Wazwan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, Wazwan uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, Wazwan and/or our affiliate entity(s) retain your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
No Spam Policy
- Wazwan and/or our affiliate entity(s) do not practice or tolerate spam in any shape or form. We do not communicate your email address or contact information to any third-party organizations. We are against Spam and have “Zero” Percent Tolerance on this issue.
- Wazwan may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Wazwan websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions